RSS

ColourEffect HEARTS GrafikPlastik

Hehehe...I'm in need for some unconditional-forever-and-ever-lovey-dovey love tonight...and no, I'm not referring to my mom... :P

It's the guy over there at GrafikPlastik that I'm talking about...that smart, cute, tall, blond, blue eyed, TALENTED fella outlasted all the other males in my life (so far :P).

So what if he's my cousin? ^.^ It only means we'll be forced to make ammends no matter what! :P

Leo is in the 2nd year of graphic design and his blog is an absolute representation of his love for visual arts and minimalism! Bright colours, bold shapes and his special magic dust make his projects as great as they are!

Feast your eyes and find more at his blog!


Just a small part of his 2010 calendar (which is actually on sale on GrafikPlastik )














Various projects he's worked on over the last year...aren't these something?!

Well done "cous",and to think this is only the beggining! ;)

Oh, before I close this post...a tribute to our happy times together (sorry you all have to see these :P)



At the S Design Exhibition...that was pretty fun...geeky kind of fun :P



In Berlin on November 2008...recovering inside a coffee shop...we've been freezing our cute little butts outside :/



Last summer, fooling about in Tinos' port...pretty freaking windy, I can tell you that!



Again in Tinos, at Lychnaftia beach this one, perhaps the only day we stepped out on the beach, it was too windy an August the last one...we call this "the MiuMiu ad"...you can see why :P

Just a splash of graphic arts for you today...a break from my usual maximal romanticism!
More colour hopefully tomorrow...wishes for a beautiful Sunday morning (because I'm pretty sure I'm the only one staying in, this Saturday night :P)

Kisses from K. ;)

1 σχόλια:

Lefteris είπε...

Well....I don't have words to express my feelings right now. Far too emotional circumstances in my heart, you little thing. I feel so happy you're part of my life and I won't let you go. DO YOU HEAR THAT? Don't you dare go away! luv ya that much, you cutty bear.
(and I'm in tonight as well, lol)

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

free counters